Heat Up Your Outdoor Living With A Cozy Firepit
Outdoor firepits draw a distinct crowd from family to friends who gather to enjoy the crackling sounds and smoky smells of wood-burning fire flames enveloping the evening air. The firepit’s flickering flame mesmerizes young and old as it continually erupts in unpredictable shapes, sounds and blue, yellow, and orange hues.
We all love bringing the wilderness and campfire memories into our backyards to share S’mores in the summer and hot cocoa in the winter. A firepit gathering creates lasting memories for newbies and rushes fond memories for veteran backyard enthusiasts.
Design, building, and enjoying a firepit for your outdoor living space not only increases the resell value of your home, but creates an extended living space in your home unlike any other. Whether your family desires the silent, tranquil firepit ambiance or obnoxious firepit flames accompanied by the family’s famous storyteller, a firepit will always be a home run in your outdoor living space.
Below is a checklist of all the reasons to add a firepit to your outdoor living space. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, it’s time to add a firepit to your outdoor living space.
- Do you want to create a space where family and friends can create lasting memories?
- Do you believe a firepit can be a focal point of exceptional outdoor living spaces and outdoor entertainment?
- Do you love the smell, warmth, and ambiance of a wood-burning, natural gas, or propane firepit?
- Do you love to enjoy a flickering flame while reading, thinking, or spending time with others?
- Do you enjoy lighting up the night sky in your backyard with the flame of a firepit?
- Would you like a firepit to add a cozy and romantic flair to your backyard?
- Would you like to bring the wilderness and campfire to your backyard?
- Would you like to carry on the ancient tradition of storytelling and bonding over a fire with your family and friends?
- Would like a firepit to serve as the inspiration for your new outdoor living space filled with decorative lanterns, gardens, secret pathways, and outdoor dining?
- Firepits are always on trend and bring fond memories.
Mockingbird Builders specializes in incorporating exceptional outdoor living spaces in your forever home within the Dallas metropolitan area. Are you ready to design and build your forever home?
Contact us today to discuss your new forever home!
Randall Patterson, LEED AP
Owner & Founder