Mockingbird Builders Specializes in Exterior Liquid Insulation
Mockingbird Builders specializes in the process and product of applying liquid insulation to your exterior custom home. Liquid insulation differs from the traditional exterior insulation options of building and house wraps by blocking heat transfer or penetration and preventing air and moisture infiltration.
This type of insulation is a water-borne insulation and is the most long-lasting insulation available. It is a breathable liquid insulation that prevents or blocks heat transfer, air, wind, and rain.
Here Are Seven Liquid Insulation Homeowner Benefits:
- Reduces your home’s energy consumption thus reducing your heating and cooling costs.
- Extends the life of your current housing materials by increasing their protection from the earth’s elements.
- Resists and prevents mildew, wood rot, and mold.
- Does not contract or expand over time.
- It is environmentally friendly and water based.
- Has a Class A0 Fire Rating when applied at .254mm thick.
- Has been tested and proven to reduce sound waves by up to 50%.
Exterior liquid insulation is a revolutionary product and process that is providing exceptionally clean and green building options for homeowners. Mockingbird Builders is one of the few custom home builders within the Dallas metro area who specialize in the technique used to apply exterior liquid insulation.
Mockingbird Builders strives to provide the best housing materials and technology from start to finish to increase your home’s longevity.
Contact us today to discuss your new custom home project!
Randall Patterson, LEED AP
Owner & Founder